Thursday, September 20, 2012

Coffee and Eggs S'il Vous Plait

My alarm clock has become an enemy. A piercing intruder of my dreams as it screams at me to start the day regardless of my reluctance. I hate it. I wish that I could turn it off and crawl back under the warm covers and sleep. But alas this is my life; waking to the raucous alarm to start the day with a body and brain that will remain half asleep as I struggle through the day.

I'm not even sure how I'm retaining anything that I'm learning in school. I can barely remember what I did last weekend. Coffee.... Coffee... Un Cafe.... Un Cafe. My beverage of choice to get me through the day does not help with memory issues. The pleasure I seek in the bottom of the cup has become a need, so too my moment of pleasure ruined by haste.

Eggs dropping from the sky... This should be a dream but it is my reality. And I'm spinning in circles building a device that will let it fall unharmed. Maybe I can drop it in a cup of coffee? A cappuccino perhaps all that foam to pad the fall?

My dreams are no escape either... I'm dreaming in franglais gibberish. Nothing in my dreams makes sense anymore and I wake up just as confused as when I went to bed. How do I continue like this...

A egg carrying, coffee slurping, french hacking zombie? Especially when all I want is this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment