Tuesday, November 6, 2012

I'll Have One More!

Last night when I got home from yet another busy day; I realized that I had two large americanos, one to start my day and one to get me through class. I'm constantly worrying about my caffeine intake. I wonder at what point should I slow down a little bit. Even now as I write this I have a latte in my hands. The first sip is always the sweetest. I was thinking that I'll have some strong black coffee when my latte is gone. Just adding to my concern. "Am I addicted to coffee?!" "Can one be addicted to coffee?!"

I justify my actions by saying that I need it. Most of my days are spent in a half awake stupor. My mornings start at 6:00 am and isn't over until around 11:30 pm on a good day. I get about 6 hours of sleep a night. Without the extra help I can barely form a sentence. Last Friday I dropped my cell phone in the toilet. I'm a fumbling mess! I also feel like I might be falling apart. My toenail fell off last week as well. I thought what am I doing to myself? Why am I continuing to put myself through this kind of torment?

Well I'm determined to make something of myself. To stick to my goals and see it through. I so badly want to become a marine biologist that I'm giving up a lot to make it happen! So I'll leave you with this....

How far would you go for a good thing, and at what point do you end up like this?!

No comments:

Post a Comment